Lenovo wraps 2016 with a crowd-pleaser and inside the festive box is the K6 Note – a smartphone, which should attract the budget oriented customers. The Lenovo K6 Note smartphone will be available in two variants at Mobilewala Vadodara 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage and 4GB RAM Except that it probably won’t have such an easy time as the market for a large, budget smartphone is more saturated than ever. In times like this, Lenovo must have been faced with some difficult decisions to keep its fans at home port.
On the off chance that bits of gossip materialize, Lenovo K6 Note will bolster Dual-SIM((4G+4G)), Micro SIM will offer you a 5.5-creep Full HD IPS show with Gorilla Glass 4 security will be controlled by an intense 64 Bit, 1.5GHz, Octa-Core (unspecified) processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 16GB/32GB inside memory and 128GB Expandable memory.
Lenovo K6 Note will keep running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS wear a 13-MP back Auto center camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor and 8-MP front confronting camera fueled by an effective 4000mAh Li-Po battery including Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm.
Lenovo K6 Note Key FEATURES :
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB /4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery